Monday 4 August 2008

FAIRYTALE PART 5

For what happened next, see 'LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF CONSULTANTS' AND 'INSTALLATION DATE HAS MOVED' before reading below.

Now although the date for installation had moved to 2nd & 3rd of September, N1 was thinking hard and questions began to swirl around her head. 'My goodness' she thought 'the TC hadn't called to arrange a consultation I'd better call her and get my questions answered'.

So people in light of the 'telling offs' she'd received in the past, she wrote down her questions and actually PRAYED for her words to flow so that the TC wouldn't take offence by anything she said.

N1 called and asked a few questions.......she could sense the woman wasn't happy and imagined her standing with both hands on the hips & wondering what stupid questions might come out of N1's mouth. Then they got on to the subject of money and the TC said with such authority N1's heart skipped a beat.......'its £300 as stated by the CC when she spoke to you, the price is not going to change!!' At that precise moment in time, the penny finally dropped for N1. She made a decision there and then that the TC will NEVER CLAP EYES ON HER, let alone do her hair.

End of part 5, stay tuned for the final part 6.

2 comments:

Ezme said...

Come on N1, i'm dropping off my seat in anticpation here!! When is part 6... i need to know...this is gripping stuff. However if you do come up short i can give you my TC's details, She is lovely but is based in Walthamstow. I had to phone around alot to find her. Some refused to return calls, others were no longer doing it and the rest were soo rude that i had to find 22 new bad words to cuss them out!!
Stay Blessed

Nubian1 said...

Glad I'm not the only one having bad experiences finding a good SL consultant....thought it was just me. I felt it was very important that I got my experience out there for all newbies. Dont understand the rudeness myself, its beyond belief!

Blessing!