Monday 19 April 2010

YOGURT, OLIVE OIL & 1 EGG COLOUR LIFT

Well People,

As mentioned last week i decided to give the 'home made' colour lift and brassiness remover a go this weekend.

I did it, instead of retightening this weekend, i lifted more colour of my hair and guess what???? I got better than expected results, i got a more vibrant colour.....this stuff has definitely taken me back to my Henna days.

All i needed was 1 tablespoon of Olive oil, 1 beaten egg and 3/4 cup of plain yogurt and mixed together.


I applied this to my hair coating each lock as best as i could and left it in for 1 hour.



I then rinsed with cold water...LIE!!!!...didnt think i could bare the cold so i made it very tepid. WARNING FOLKS, DON'T!!!!
In short people i scrambled the egg a bit in my hair. Honestly you've got to use cold water or you'll spend all afternoon picking the damn things out of your hair all day long.
If you're going to give this a go, i recommend doing it in summer when you can tolerate the cold water better on your scalp.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!
So what do you guys think eh?

8 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

looks good, so what colour are you going for?

Nubian1 said...

Oh Euphoria, all i know is am not going anywhere near permanent colour anymore!!

At the moment sitting on the shelf in my bedroom is Clairol's new colour which is not a million miles from the colour i currently have but with a hint of ruby.

You'll just have to watch this space!

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Wow, it looks good!

anthia-ofo said...

Hey Nubian, what have you been up to? I thought you were colouring your hair, but instead you're removing it? What happened? Fill me in.
It looks incredibly vibrant, compared to before.

Nubian1 said...

Thank you V!

@ Ofo: Somebody somewhere hasnt been paying much attention to her blog mate. = (

There was a stack contrast the last time i coloured...i.e the roots where light and rest of hair was too dark. See my last blog for picture. = )

anthia-ofo said...

I get some of these chinese posts and I just delete. For all you know it could be some foul language hehehe. How about you go the library and translate it for us nubian?

z said...

Your color looks great and it seems like this treatment worked out well for your hair. Thanks for sharing!

Nubian1 said...

Ofo, i delete the things, usually goes to some sex site....lucky me...coz i dont get enough at home...lol

No sooner do i get them they are back!!!