Friday 19 August 2011

ITS BACK!

Before



AFTER
It's growing people! Since i shaved the sides and a little bit at the sides, i got into the routine of brushing my hair again. Could this be what is responsible for a fuller hair growth? I feel it's a number of things, i stopped colouring my hair 11 months ago and the only thing i use on my hair is Olive Oil.....neat from the kitchen cupboards!!




Love to read some feedback, so dont be shy and tell me what you think or better still what your experience has been.

7 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

I am soooooooo happy for you!
I kept scrolling up between before and after cos I could hardly believe my eyes!!!
Yay for you!!!

Carmennc said...

I'm glad your hair is growing back! Have you thought about keeping the hair in that area low? I've seen a few ladies who shave the nape and thought it was a little odd until I did it.

JUST Euphoria said...

congrats! I know you ought to be excited about that, still waiting on my deliverance, but in the meantime it excites me when someone else hairloss do a complete 360 gives me hope!so keep doing what your doing

Nubian1 said...

@Bajan Lily: The key has to be just go with the flow and act like you dont care and focus on what you do have. Thank you

@Carmennc: Did you post pics of the nape of your neck? Its pretty cool once you get over the fact of what you've done....lol

@Eup:Sista just go with the flow. God's time is the best.

anthia-ofo said...

What a difference! Brushing eh? That really good.Will you shave the back too?

Nubian1 said...

Hey my sistah Ofo!

I will pick up just one row at the back, because as it's growing out I can clearly see where not to lock. I find the locks always look stringy and bitty where there isnt naturally dense hair. It all a learning process really.xx

msfullroller said...

Wow, it's looking good and I love how you are embracing the bling, bling! Rock it girl!