Thursday 22 September 2011

1ST YR NO DYE......BUT WOT ELSE?????

Hello


I liked my shaved sides soooo much i decided to retain it. So when i went up to Manchester i paid a visit to her barber/hairdressers and got them to shave the sides and the back into a 'V' shape.


The result you see directly below.


Then i hated to see the coloured bits sooo much, I french plaited it all the way down showing off ma Mohawk man! lol
Then I had a panic attack....'oh my god, work!'. So i put a head scarf on it.


Then I had a Wedding party to attend and so i French plaited it upwards kinda like a pineapple. With the coloured bits hanging out randomly.


Then i went to down to Plymouth to see my little 'Chicken', and he had hair issues too! Plus let me tell you, i wasn't liking that crazy fringe thing! And the coloured bits were seriously beginning to take their toll on me.


So in honour of my 1st year anniversary i chopped off all the coloured bits that have bugged me for the best part of
one year.



So how you like me now?.... I LIKE VERY MUCH!!

8 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

I love it!
Honestly, you keep me guessing - never knowing what you're going to do next... I was going through the pictures thinking - 'oh yes, that's nice', 'oh wait - that's nice too', 'oh look - she plait it the other way - I like that' and then you cut it and I was like "WOW!!!" Totally blown away!!!! <3 <3 <3
Good to see you having so much fun with it - you always inspire me so much!

Gerrylocs said...

Me likes..very much :-)

Nubian1 said...

Bajan Lily: I can just imagine you at your screen getting excited at the propect of what crazy arsed thing i have done next! You made me lol with your comment!

Gerrylocs: Thaaaank yooou!

anthia-ofo said...

Lol what next? I must admit I breathed a sigh of relief that you hadn't done a big chop. Then I went back to enjoy the pics. Interesting...VERY interesting. You're one BRAVE soul.
BTW, who's the lil chicken?

Nubian1 said...

Ofo:Not bravery, more fustration my dear! Guess what? Retightening will now take a fraction of the time LOL!!
My little chicken is my nephew's 2 month old boy. So he is my Grand Nephew really. You know what babies are like.....you just want to eat them, they are sooo cute.

JUST Euphoria said...

I like it as well! you go girl

Nubian1 said...

Eup: Thaaaaannnnk yooou!

Ezme said...

Lovin it!! You look so current and funky. Looks amazing!!