Monday 15 September 2008

BLONDE EXTENSIONS

Okay, here I am a few weeks ago at works do in London's Covent Garden (opening of a new dance store we recently fitted out) with blond extensions that my daughter put in for me, it took her a mere 3 hours! I enjoyed it for about one week and they really began to irritate the hell out of me.

So gradually the extensions started falling out and I encouraged them too by pulling the ones on the perimeter and wearing head bands to cover the mess!

They lasted a total of 3 weeks whereby I couldn't stand it any longer!

Did I mentions that am having micro locks???? Boy I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Angel Locs said...

You have been Tagged again, I guess your not supposed to take the person that tagged you. I thought your were telling me that Euphoria had tagged me, now I see you tagged me also...

I am so out of the loop, that what I get for studying instead of blogging.

Congrats to your daughter I know your going to miss my 19 y.o who is married and pregnant moved back to Ohio where we are from completely across the country from me.

Hey I see we will most likely get our SL installed around the same time. I get my test locks this saturday...I am ready

Angel Locs said...

Hey Blondie LOL

Hahaha, this blogging is tricky..LMAO

Yeah, Fiance my first date was Oct 2009 but I don't think I want to wait that long been together 4yrs next month. I will surely blog my offical plans once I make up my mind if I want to go back to Ohio to get married or to a all inclusive resort in jamaica or some other exotic island.

Angel Locs said...

Hey Ms Nubian1,

Sorry for the late response, my fiances mom past away this past saturday.

I am excited as well. I will have my locks installed on Oct 11th, I have 16 test locks in if I am good by Oct 4 then I will be installed a day after you. Glad to be on this personal journey with you.

Angel Locs said...

Hi

Thanks for your kind words regarding my fiance and his mom.

Yes, we will begin our journey together. I am officially scheduled for October 4th for installation. Yipppeeee

We will have to keep in close contact, helping each other through our transition stage.

God Bless Nubian 1

Thanks again for your acknowledgment