Tuesday 30 September 2008

LAST COLOUR SESSION FOR A LONG TIME!!!!

In this shot, I have washed the colour out and massaged conditioner in. I guess because am not standing in the same spot as the two pics below it looks some what darker. Hey, can you see the banded/braided test lock waving at everyone?


A view from behind, ha ha sounds sooooo rude! I have varying shades of blonde on my head....guess that's what makes it so unique! I dread to imagine what it's going to look like with salt & pepper grey showing from the roots. Well guess I'll do what I do best and wear it with pride and just ROCK IT.



This will be the last time I'll be using permanent colour (Creme of Nature's Caramel Blonde) in my hair for a long while!!!!......yikes so I decided to colour a few days before lock down. I will of course wash the hair again the evening before my appointment.

5 comments:

Ezme said...

I am living in that Yikes arena right now with the colour fading everyday from my roots.
I hate it ....... still love my locs but the lack of colour is just sooooooooooo (i can't think of the word)!!

Roll on Friday
I have been excited about this day for you since we started blogging.

Angel Locs said...

Nubian, we are on the same journey my SL sistah, I to am coloring my hair for the last time. Can you imagine not coloring the gray for six monthd plus...OOOMmmmGGG

I purchased some tiny baby clips to band my test locks while coloring we will see how this works.

By the way there is a color stick that can be used to cover the gray when those little monster hair come out to play...one is by Kiss products...check around for them


Also the color looke great, I was going to go for something like that, but decided to stick to my reds..

Roll out Friday, I'll be Rolling out Saturday...

Nubian1 said...

Angel, tell me about it!!!! Could you send the link and I'll see if I can get it here in the U.K.

I did get some fab ideas from Blaq ('fani-full' non permanent colour you apply after shampooing) I'll be asking my consultant when its okay to use this product.

Till then bring on the ideas!!!!

wonderdust78 said...

Good luck with the installation. Cant wait to see the results.

JUST Euphoria said...

I love the color actually I am a bit jealous when I use box colors they don't seem to color anything but the roots, I will have to try that brand of color. FABULOUS!!!