Monday 17 November 2008

1ST RETIGHTENING

My re tightening experience went like the breeze.

Marie had anticipated over 4 hours simply because of the extremely tiny locks I have lurking about 2 inches above the nap of my neck! Only God knows what's going on there. ..... Anyway the good news is that it's growing and I also appeared to have gained an extra lock....Yaaaaaay!

Three and a half hours later I was on my way home! No pics folks, because not much as changed other than the grey on my head ain't as bad as I had anticipated.......Don't get me wrong, I have plenty! Anyway with the blonde thing going on, am wearing it well!!

I will post photos at the two month mark! The difference should be more apparent then.

As usual, thank you for reading folks!!

2 comments:

Ms. L said...

Oh..No! I wanted to see those beautiful locs after your 1st retightening.(smile)Well, if you are seeing grey (I mean silver) That certainly means your locs are growing. Have you discussed semi color or temporary rinse for your new growth? Anyhow, since there are no pics, :( I'll imagine that your locs are "Still looking fabulous" (smile)
Blessings Today!

Ezme said...

Hi N1
I can't wait to see the pics at your 2 mth mark
Stay Blessed