Thursday 27 November 2008

2 MONTHS


I purchased this metal butterfly Alice band a while back and today I thought it a good idea to wear it as it keeps my locks in place thus hiding the grey roots. He he.... I think am a smart cookie, just have to find ways of hiding the grey.
Advantage though is that you can see quite clearly how much growth you've had over a certain period. (see, grey hair has its uses...he he)



Okay people, these piccies were taken this morning, woke up earlier than usual and had a 'light bulb' moment! Thought I'd jump in the shower sort myself out and take a few shots of my 2 month old locks et voila!

5 comments:

Ezme said...

U and them locks look absolutley glam, stunning & chic and first thing in the morning as well DAMN!! You definatley have got it going on!!
Lovin the alice band it is just toooo cute
Thanks for the advice as well on the consultant issue
Stay forever Blessed

Angel Locs said...

Hey Loooking Lovely,

Hahaha those darn grey hairs know what you mean. I had my first re-tightening on the 22nd, to agree with you my SLC said the samething about the grey "at least you know its growing" Yeah,Yeah

Well in another week we are going to have to discuss some semi-perm color I can't deal...LOL

Love the Alice band I was thinking of purchasing some bands myself, my locks are trying to have their own mind..I like free stlying but sometime these little babies just don't want to work with me.


Happy Holidays...

Ms. L said...

"WOW"...

Naturally Sophia said...

I love the band on your pixie style. Too cute!

Nubian1 said...

Thank you ladies!