Monday 25 January 2010

RETIGHT AFTER COLOUR

Well people, the photos below show my progress through the retightening process this Saturday gone.

My hair grows mega fast in the crown area and as you know it was exactly a week to the day i coloured my hair. If you click on both pictures you will see the grey sipping through at the roots. And to come to think of it, despite the fact that i spent ages ensuring i covered each and every lock with colour, it would appear i made a bit of a mish mash with it, but you know what, i dont care as i am going through a process.
This picture shows the completed back section. It is now taking a wee while to finish as my hair grows in length.
Three quarters have been completed with just 1 quarter to go, i think this photo shows the grey more, which just confirms my next plan of going lighter......gosh how i wish i could just go for it and let it all hang out. psychologically am just not ready YET!

4 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

Looking good!My colour caused a bit of slippage so I need to ReTi again.

Kay exquisite said...

I love the color you look fabulous!

JUST Euphoria said...

all I can say is wow!!!

Nubian1 said...

Hey thank you ladies....but you must remember this is only a transition to getting a much lighter shade.

So watch this space. = o