Monday 25 July 2011

MY DAUGHTER GRADUATED!!!

Ladies and gentlemen allow me to present my beautiful daughter who graduated last Tuesday from university with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology!


My pretty baby!

One down and one to go.....it's got my son all fired up and motivated! There is indeed a God!!

I set my hair in pipe cleaners and 7 days later today, it's only beginning to drop. Check out my next blog and i will elaborate more about it.

Does this look good from behind?


We are so proud. Congratulations SuSu!!


4 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

Congratulations to you both!! oh you must be one proud Mama. Your daughter is gorgeous and a good example to her bro. Tell her well done from me.

Nubian1 said...

Thank you Ofo!

JUST Euphoria said...

congrats you must be very proud & beautiful indeed like her mom & your locks are on point Ms. Thang!!!

Nubian1 said...

Thank you Euphoria!