Thursday 14 July 2011

UPDATE ON THE SHAVED SIDES

Hello again blog people!


Just thought i would keep you updated on my shaved sides (1 month) as well as my Silver journey (10 months).

From the pictures below, you can just see where i added silver curly hair (not human). It is actually a perfect match. Wish though that is wasnt so curly as when i braided it into my locks, it made my lock curly too. If i was that bothered about 'braid outs' i guess it would look fabulous. It's still a work in progress and i have in fact taken some out as it got a little too much.



Anyhoo, check back soon as the journey continues.

2 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

Thx for the update. Will you lock the sides as it grows? Where did you get the ext hair? I want some to extend 1 or 2 locs.

Nubian1 said...

Hiya Ofo! I purchased it at Pak Cosmetics @ Finsbury park.

I ask myself the same questions sometimes....the answer my friend is i dont know.

ciao. xx