Monday 6 October 2008

MICROLOCKS INSTALLED AT LAST!!

FINISH!!!!
START
Well people, I finally got my little babies installed over the weekend in just under 24 hours!!
My experience was awesome and it was filled with little surprises all the way!
A BIG THANK YOU TO MARIE OF CAMMALOCKS!!!
To summarise, we chatted, we listened to various types of music, we watched movies, I napped, Marie plodded on, we chatted some more, we listen to more music, we ate, we laughed, we laughed and did I mentioned that we laughed?
It was a long time coming as you know (& if you don't, read my earlier posts). It has certainly been worth the wait!!!

9 comments:

wonderdust78 said...

Yay!!!!!! Congratulations, they look awesome. I've been stalking your blog for pictures lol. Cant wait to see how they progress overtime.

Chelle27 said...

Congratulations an welcome to the loc world!! You are right they are tiny and the colour is great it suits you.

Naturally Sophia said...

Congratulations!! Yay! They are exceptionally tiny and equally beautiful. I love the color too.

Angel Locs said...

Congrats...Alright Gurl....they look great, like wonderdust78 I to have been stalking waiting for thos pic's. I finished my installation today, waiting for my consultant to email me the pics. Wait till you see how tiny they are.

I only wish is that my hair was a little longer 2 inches is really short right now but, I know with growth my SL's are going to be awesome...

We are this journey together...

Ezme said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh!!!
They look fantastic N1. I bet u are over the moon!!!!
Congrats. congrats, congrats

Stay Blessed

Angel Locs said...

Hey Nubian1

WooooWeeee, Yes...we did it. Isn't it a breath of fresh air.

Hey that SL Grey Pride sounds like a new adventure, again you are right about that stubborn stuff.

I am so excited I can get Jiggy With it. LOL

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congrats, Your locks look great! I look forward to your updates.

JUST Euphoria said...

hey looking good welcome, welcome, welcome i hope you find the ultimate joy from them they look hot with the color, you go girl!!!

Kittylocks said...

Congrats. They look great especially the colour. I am not brave enough for blond. I cant wait to see your progress.