Thursday 16 October 2008

MICROLOCKS TWO WEEKS OLD!

Well, what a journey the last two weeks have been, and how time flies when you're having a lot of fun with your MICROLOCKS!!!!!


Don't know if you can actually see from my pictures that I have varying lengths of locks on my head and boy is it short in some places. Marie worked her magic and made it happen and in return I promised to be a very good girl by not spraying with water or anything else for that matter. Water causes swelling and swelling causes slippage! It has been extremely tempting at times as my locks have a mind of their own first thing in the morning. However as you all know, taking a bath/shower usually sorts the locks out as the steam tames them a little bit.


How about the itching folks? I normally wash my hair every week and to say that it has been very challenging, is an understatement. However I look on the positive side (or negative in this case) and think don't want to do SLIPPAGE!! As if my magic, the yearn to get in there reduces a great deal.


Whilst on the subject of shampooing, my first wash is planned for this coming Monday. So look out for my posting on the subject.


Till then my lovelies!!

1 comment:

Angel Locs said...

Hey there, we are right on each others tails. As I fastly approach my two mark..I know what you mean about washing your hair I to wash every week, I am not due for a wash until the 27th..OMG...the itching is not as bad now.

By the way I noticed your glasses when you posted you pics of your finish look...I said wow is this my sistah or what...we even both have nose piercings I have had mine about 17years..I thought I would have to have it repierced after having it out for 4 years but I stuck a post earring in my nose three weeks ago and what do you know it was still open..

Looking forward to hearing about your first wash...