Friday 31 October 2008

WESTFIELD SHOPPING MALL





Yesterday a new shopping mall opened in London that boasts to be the largest in Europe! It spans several post codes and believe me it is very different and very big with upmarket stores like Prada, Gucci, Mulberry Versace to name a few almost rubbing shoulders with the high street stores.
I was there yesterday for the grand opening and the winner of 'Pop Idol' last year (Leona Lewis) treated first day shoppers to a performance alongside random catwalks and a speech by the Mayor of London Boris Johnson.
The real reason for me being there is that our company also completed 'Dune' shoes which was located in one of the malls 265 units; and I went along to take photographs for our company portfolio.
Today however also marks my 1st month since I had my micro locks installed!

No comments: