Thursday 22 January 2009

POSSIBLE COLOUR PRODUCT????

https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=519&Itemid=80


Am not sure this product is available in the United States as it's British. It's from an all natural product store called LUSH.
This colour is called Caca Brun. (Caca in french means poo). It's called that because when melted it looks like poo....he he..... anyway go for a browse on the website....its great because there are loads of customer feedback good and bad, though the good far out ways the bad!!
It comes in 4 different colours, Caca Brun, Caca Marron, Caca Rouge and Caca Noir. The great thing about these colours are that you can mix them to get your personal desired results. Plus as it's henna you can re-apply the next day if not happy with your results!
BIG WARNING THOUGH PEOPLE, ALWAYS DO A STRAND TEST!!!!
Personally I am seriously considering this as my only way to colour when the time comes.......cant wait!!! (Btw my consultant says I'll have to wait till the summer before i can go there......awwweee)
Ladies with grey.......YES YOU CAN!!

6 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

funny website, and for clarification is the strand test to see if you like the color or for any possible effects that it may have on your hair?

JUST Euphoria said...

oh and you are budding along nicely

Nubian1 said...

Euphoria, its to see what colour results you get and with my greys its a little dodgy as i have more than 50%. Another thing i noticed is that as my hair is growing and pushing the blonde bits out, i can see how THICK the new growth is compared to the blonde bits. NO MORE PEROXIDE FOR ME. I am ear marking this one and will carry on looking.
I WILL FIND THE RIGHT NATURAL PRODUCT FOR MOI!!!!

Angel Locs said...

Hi Nubian

I like this product I had been doing some research on henna but since I don't know of anyone personally who has used it I haven't considered it any more until reading your post.

I did a little browsing to see if I could purchase this product here in the states. I found that Caca can be purchased on amazon.com also from this website which carries other interesting products. Thanks Nubian...you know how we both feel about our lovely greys...LOL

http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/hair/henna-hair-dyes

JUST Euphoria said...

thanks for the info I would have to do more research on hennas to see if that is a product for me

Nubian1 said...

No problem ladies....always glad to be of assistance whenever I can.