Thursday 26 February 2009

COMPLETE HEAD OF HENNA

In the picture above, I have just applied the henna. Notice the length here partly caused by the weight of the henna.
This is 2 hours later. Length here is beginning to shrink.

In this shot it had been in for 3.5 hours. Oh dear more shrinkage.

At last, all rinsed and shampooed after a total of 3 hours 45 mins.

This is a shot from the rear left side.

This is a shot from the rear right side.

And here is a shot from the top...this is the first half I coloured last Saturday.
So all you ladies with grey hair listen up...you've got to give 'Lush Henna' a go. I love the fact that my grey is the reason why the colour takes so well, I also like the fact that it adds a sheen to where I don't have so much grey and that the colour isn't uniform (which stays true the natural formation of how the grey is dispersed on my head)
Yes its all new and I am excited about the result, I am hoping this is going to be a long and fruitful relationship with henna and I can stop fretting about what is best for me.
The best bit of all this....IT IS CHEMICAL FREE....YAY!!!!!

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

THe color came out really nice, I love it. I love how different sections of your hair came different. It really looks nice, take care.

Nubian1 said...

Thank you Brown ButtahFly!

new2locs said...

Ok this is interesting! Your hair looks fab! But I'm a little confused you see because I've read a post on curlyniki.com where she posted about henna & leaving it in over night. In your post you left yours in for 3.5 hrs? Your results are more stunning than hers, could it be because you're locked & she's a natural? I don't know but it looks like I need to do some research here! Especially if it covers gray really well. Lord know's I can't stand mine! LOL