Wednesday 25 February 2009

HENNA COLOUR

Okay people I finally succumbed to colouring my hair with the above Lush's Caca Marron (reddish brown)......
Well at least front half of it anyways. From the picture above you can see the stark contrast and the effect of the reddish brown on the caramel blonde. Overall I was very impressed with the colour and as I mentioned in a previous post, the colour continued to develop even after I rinsed and shampooed. I liked it then and I like it now. Why only do half???? I figured if there is major slippage, I will only have half to repair.......

As it turns out, there was no slippage!!
Imagine my locks with a subtle sheen!!! I don't use any products on my scalp other than spritzing with water to style each morning and occasionally rubbing some of my consultants home made scalp oil in areas that need it most.
I have decided that later today I will colour the back and be done with colour for a few weeks....
So what do you think?

NOTE WELL

Remember folks that am still only in my 5th month and before colouring I was certain all will go smoothly.....you need to know your hair before colouring and or before your consultant has given you the go ahead!!

4 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Really Cute! I like it alot! I love Lush's soaps and bubble bars. I better stay out of the store for now, LOL.

Nubian1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nubian1 said...

I know I have completely fallen in love with some of Lushs products...next on my list is their solid bar shampoo. Mmmmmme luscious. he he

Kittylocks said...

This looks great. I think I will try lush now.