Thursday 3 September 2009

11 MONTHS LOCKED TODAY PEEPS!

The first 2 pictures where taken this morning just before leaving for work. Today folks marks exactly 11 months since my hair was locked by Marie of Cammalocks.

The next 2 pics where taken a few days ago when I spent the long bank holiday weekend with a good friend in Exeter.


And finally the last shot was taken about 7 days ago.

I don't tend to style my hair in the way most people do....if am honest I just like plain ol' Free styling with the exception of Alice bands and hair bands. I dare say when my hair grows long enough, there will be the odd pony tail here and there.


I can hardly believe that just next month I'll be celebrating my First Year Anniversary!!

4 comments:

PhePhi said...

very, very, very nice! u wear 'em well....

new2locs said...

Alright miss lady looking sassy in those pictures! Your hair is looking great, isn't it funny how time flies?

anthia-ofo said...

You looking fly, girl. Those locs are growing like weeds!

Nubian1 said...

Thank you very much ladies.....its really strange but it seems to have grown overnight!