Tuesday 22 September 2009

BRILLIANT WEEKEND!!!!

First of all there was the ladies night out on Friday night, then there was the unofficial 'Burn Fire' night at a friends on Saturday night. (which was really an excuse to have a little 'get together' and burn off old damaged wooden furniture and have a general tidy up).
Then the fun began when we lit around 20 magic lanterns and

released them into the night sky......they looked so pretty.......BUT the best bit of the weekend was Sunday afternoon........


when I was taken for a spin in this little baby...The British made Lotus! You guys should have seen my locks fly.
When I got home my son thought I looked like a mad scientist....

7 comments:

NubianlockedPrincess said...

Nubian, Life is so beautiful when you can share it with the girls that love and support you! I love fast cars or motorcycles! I opt for sports bikes! They are cheaper! ;P

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Nubian! Crystal is me! I forgot to sign out my personal email account!

Nubian1 said...

Thanks NubianlockedprincesS! I had the thrill of my life....I do believe am hooked.....all i did was scream with pleasure from my harness seat.....I look forward to more trips in it!!

anthia-ofo said...

woah! You certainly know how to pack it all in!! That car looks good. When are you coming to church again?

Nubian1 said...

Ofo, will definately pop in again sometime very soon. Enjoyed the last service the time just fly by!

Nubian1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
msfullroller said...

Alright now mama, that car is hawt!!