Tuesday 14 June 2011

IT ALL STARTED WITH A SMALL PATCH

Hello Blog land!!



It's been a wee while.....



Okay even before i started locking (before October 2008) i had this small patch at the back of my head.... I ignored it and carried on doing my thing, you know retightening, going blonde, doing the henna thang then back to blonde.....got to admit didnt really help matters.



It had a mind of its own, so it got slightly bigger.....
Then funnily enough it began to send me signals it was in love.

Then I got really mad with it and the war had truly started!!!



Then i stopped colouring and stopped fighting and decided to go with God's own bling and work with what nature is saying is my destiny......why fight it....when i can just go along with it and go with the flow??









Watch out for what i did next.......in my next post.



7 comments:

Kreyola said...

First of all, thank you for sharing your story, and second I'm so sorry that you struggling with this as well. I look forward to your next post and I hope you haven't decided to cut your beautiful locks.

Ezme said...

A friend of mine had the exact same problem with her hair for years, finally she was recommended by her reiki instructor to visit our local herbalist where he recommended vitamins and a vitamin based oil (i'll get the name and forward on to u) Lo and behold her hair began to grow back! Just a thought!! x

Nubian1 said...

@ Kreyola: Well I said nothing for years mostly out of vanity...i.e doing bad things to my hair regardlesss of the ever increasing circle on my head!! So it was time to come clean.

@Ezme: I tried to post something on your blog last week after a mini rant and i dont think it worked. I must have tried at least 3 times till i had to give up.

It will appear (or not in this case) that more people have this issue more in fact than they are willing to admit.

Thank you ladies for your comments.

JUST Euphoria said...

thanks for sharing! I think people are getting tired of hiding their alopecia problems, we want help or a solution to our problems so it's great to read fellow bloggers swallow there vanity & share their story's, may we all be touched with God's healing hands

Nubian1 said...

Remember Eup, when you first came clean about your patch issues? I said.......how very brave you were.....and you know you are quite right. If more people speak out about it then anyone going throught it will know they are not alone. Together we can find a way to find the root of the problem....he he he (every pun intended here)God am good! = O

Kittylocks said...

Thank you for sharing this. A client of mine had the same problem with these patches of alopecia in different places on her scalp and general thinning at the sides of her head. It did resolve itself with some help which was aimed at her holistic health.

Nubian1 said...

Holistic Health is the way to go Kitty. I just believe if you focus on something bad, you attract more into your life, equally if you focus on something good you get more good back.....so lets see....i choose to focus on the good and i am getting plenty back.
= O