Monday 13 February 2012

HELLO ALL

Dont get too excited, just thought i show my face as i didnt in the last profile. Plus it may be a little while longer before that thing i mentioned in my post last week.


See its quite weird that sometimes my bling doesnt look blingy enough. (Imagine...... didnt think I'd ever say that....ha....'not blingy enough!')
For now though I have no plans to grow out the sides because I love it soooo much. Not to mention the fact that 1) It takes a fraction of the time to retight and 2) I dont have to stress out the delicate temples.

So people 'jobs is a good un' as some parts of Britain say.

Do still look out for that thing I mentioned ok?

5 comments:

anthia-ofo said...

Aaaargh! The suspense...Hurry & tell us!

Nubian1 said...

lol Ofo, hang on in there...am almost there. he he

msfullroller said...

Ok, guess I gotta go get more popcorn. lol

Nubian1 said...

msfullroller, you made me lol!

Nubian1 said...

Hey msfullroller! I knew there was a reason I didnt leave a comment at your blog last week. Tried again just now and couldnt find the comment box. = (