Thursday 9 February 2012

SILVER BLING UPDATE

Hello People,


I know it been a wee while. Got really bored with my locks and just decided to leave it be. Though I maintained by shaving the back and side every month and retighting. I also decided a while back now to double the little suckers.


Just not fun spending endless hours retightening!


Anyway I just thought I had better update as I am planning something else very soon. So stay posted now....your girl is back on track!!


Much love.xx


Just a couple of hours ago I took this picture before setting off to work. I just wanted to see how the land lies regarding the intensity of silver. Very interesting indeed.

A couple of weeks ago I noticed how much my locks have grown. The locks at the back now reach to the nap of my neck when pulled out. Wowsa!


My left side


My right side/best profile.

10 comments:

Bajan Lily said...

Hello love (welcome back!)
I have to ask - did you cut your locs at all? Where did all the brown (dyed) ends go?
Silly questions aside: I am LOVING this! Loving it loving it loving. You look so crazy funky sexy cool! Nice one :)

Nubian1 said...

Ha ha pretty laaadiee! I cut the brown coloured locks off back in October 2011.

It actually good to be back, as I have reached another junction in my lockhistory.

janel said...

hey nubian1! i haven't visited for a while--WOW! you hair looks amazing! i love that you're letting the silver come in--it's gorgeous. see...told ya-the silver fox, she is running wild LOL! absolutely beautiful...blessings

anthia-ofo said...

Hey!! Where on earth have you been. What new thing you planning? Hurry I want to see....Locs look great. Silver+locs equals very serious stuff...

msfullroller said...

Hey Sis! It's me msfullroller. I've moved Earth Wind Fire nd Flow and renamed it just in case you are wondering.

This cut is just fierce on you girl! Glad to see ya and hope everything is well.

JUST Euphoria said...

hey missy, I think we have all gotten off track and just about abandoned our blogs, but it's good to see you & you know what I LOVE the new look it's edgy, funky, & fun & it reminds me of how Anita Baker wears her hair, looks good on you!

Nubian1 said...

Janel, wow its been a little while! Thank you for your comments. Extra fuel that i needed this morning!! = )

Nubian1 said...

Ofo: Wait wait wait & see, wait wait wait & see! lol Thanks.xx

Msfulroller: I noticed this last week, will check it out again though and leave a comment to prove this. lol

Eup: Aaaw that is indeed a compliment if ever i heard one, thank you.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Loving the new look, welcome back!

msfullroller said...

Yep it's true. I went ahead and had the old address to redirect to the new blog. All the content from Earth Wind Fire 'nd Flow is there. I felt like I needed a change of venue.