Tuesday 21 February 2012

Ssssh! DONT TELL

Are you doing a double look? A bit confused? Yep you've come to the right place! He he



If you havent already worked it out people.......I CHEATED! I EXTENDED MY LOCKS!!


Take a closer look. Can you tell where my locks end and where the big fat lie begins????


Try again!


Looks like sh*t from the back for now..............



At work as usual the only person who said anything was a guy who sits opposite me made a comment about me wearing my hair down for a change. Bless....didnt have a clue!


And here we are.....what truly made it possible to lie through my nose. I used afro kinky 100% human hair 6" to 8". Took about 20 hours or there abouts. Just working very slowly and taking my sweet time. Once I realise I am getting tired, I stopped.

I purchase it online from His & Hers Hair Goods



6 comments:

Katya said...

Looks nice to me! As long as you are happy, that is what matters!
Queenlocks.wordpress.com

Nubian1 said...

Katya, thank you....I am really impressed with it. Its a little like when I used to get braids. The first day it feels weird and it softens as the days go by. But multiply that my 100 as the texture is exactly like mine. Which make it PERFECT! = )

Anonymous said...

Looks good. I bought this same hair for His and Hers and used it to fix a dew locks in the front that were thinning in the middle of the lock. You can't even tell!

Nubian1 said...

Anon, Brilliant isnt it. I am telling you it literally feels better as the days pass. I am struggling to find where my locks end and where the extensions start.
Thanks for commenting!

msfullroller said...

Girl you have got some mad SKILLZ! If I were new to your blog and you had not said anything I would have not known a thing. Awesome job and it looks fantastic! But you are always fly no matter what you do! ;-)

The comments "box" is a little thought box at the top right hand corner of the posts listed on the home page. When you click on the title of the individual post, the comment box is at end of the post.

Nubian1 said...

msfullroller, you know I was begining to think that if my regular commentators dont say anything I will take it as disapproval!!! Guess I was wrong cause you IS one of my regulars. Thanks for the compliments