Wednesday 23 July 2008

1ST WASH AFTER SAMPLE LOCKS

Well people, I managed to colour & wash my hair this morning without a hitch! (hard to believe I coloured it....people grey hair is so stubborn! I started going grey since the age of 16!!) HAS ANYONE OUT THERE ANY REMEDIES FOR COLOURING GREY HAIR.........PLEASE????
It's been 15 days without washing and I managed not to have issues with that. I found that the less junk in the hair and scalp the less likely it is to itch. I spray water with a few drops of Tea Tree oil and that does the trick for me on a daily basis.
Even though there are only 4 sample locks in my hair, I braided the four together and used an elastic band to hold them together. I left the locks 'as is' till I was certain it was dry.....then 'hey presto!'

3 comments:

JUST Euphoria said...

I will have to try the tee tree oil & water. for a few weeks after my Sl's I had itchy scalp & I used pure vitamin E oil lightly & that helped also. I am excited for you on your up coming locking session!!

JUST Euphoria said...

Thanks for the birthday well wishes, I was wondering did you get the spot on the game show? I will add you to my links page so I can stay updated on your soon to be locks.

Ezme said...

Hi
Well they are all in....yipee... I haven't counted them yet but she assures me that there are at least 500. I think there could be more. Stay tuned the pics will up and running very soon.
Did you get the spot on the game show?...i hope u did!
Untill Then Stay Blessed