Tuesday 15 July 2008

LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF CONSULTANTS


Yesterday I was thinking about calling my consultant just to confirm how much and how she would like to get paid. I didn't actually get round to doing this but surprisingly enough, I did receive a call from her in the early evening.

Turns out she is moving and so wont be able to do my hair until late September (she didn't want to do this as she knew how much I've been looking forward to my sitting next week!), so she has recommended the next best person.

I have spoken to Consultant #2 and we are all set for the same day. As per usual, I am looking forward to the day and know everything will be fine.
There is a reason for all changes that takes place in our life's......am always very optimistic about changes.....in fact I get quite excited about it all.

1 comment:

JUST Euphoria said...

Girl your locks are going to be FIERCE with that color!!! I hope you get a chance to get on the show, and I too am a firm believer everything happens for a reason, much love for visiting and commenting on my blog.