Saturday 19 July 2008

INSTALLATION DATE HAS BEEN MOVED!!

Yep that's right! I cant believe it either....but its for a good cause.

You see ladies and gentleman, I applied to go on a game show back in April and exactly 8 days to the day I was going to have my locks installed, I get this phone call from one of the game shows researcher.......'would you be able to come for an audition on Friday the 25th?' Well that took all of two seconds to decide...1st second was to process the date and the 2nd was to realise it was the day of my installation....the decision way easy my online friends........it was a toss between a chance of winning an incredible amount of money (top cash amount won so far on the show is well over £100,000...roughly around $60-70,000 us dollars) and doing my hair (which BTW has been moved another 6 weeks down the line to the 2nd and 3rd of September).

I have been walking on cloud 9 for the last 48 hours and thanking God with every breath I take.

My next goal is to get selected for the show itself. All prayers and positive affirmations are very welcome.

My daughter is going to University at the end of September and she is going to need all the assistance she can get financially so she can concentrate on her studies! It would also mean I can pay off all my debts and (this goes without saying) I wont have to worry and fret over how much my hair is going to cost to install and be maintained. Oh sweet sweet Jesus........I thank you!!

1 comment:

Ezme said...

I was so looking forward to keeping tabs on your progress with your SL's as you were having them installed around the same time as me...however i look forward to seeing them in Sept. Good Luck on the game show...i'll look out for you on the box.

Stay Blessed