Tuesday 8 July 2008

DA DA!

The weather was horrendous yesterday, with bad weather comes traffic!

As I was about to leave work (One & half hours early), I received a phone call....someone requesting printed drawings that urgently needed mailing out. (by now I was screaming in my head...'Homer Simpson' style). I thought 'no.......calm down there is a reason for this.....I am being delayed for a purpose'. I managed to get out 15 minutes later and headed straight into traffic on the motorway. A 4x4 was over turned and was holding up the traffic on both sides!

Anyway an hour & a half later I arrived at my consultants full of apologies for being so late. (The way I'd planned it, I was going to be mega early!!!).

I must have sat in that chair for all of 2 minutes and that was it.....she'd installed 4 baby ones! (She is so filling me with confidence right now.....here is hoping and praying!).

We confirm my installation date (16 days to go folks!) and I was out of her home in a shake of a lambs tail.

I got home and I got my son to take snap shots.......(had to drag the poor boy out of bed....only 5 minutes).

When I managed to get into bed, did I sleep right away? No, I started looking at the pictures on the camera over and over. Eventually I put it down and slept. What was I dreaming about.........yep you guessed right......baby locks.

My hair is so thick that when I touch the locked area, it feels like my hair has been shaved off! Anyway as you already know, am no stranger to extremely short hair.......so BRING IT ON!!

1 comment:

KnottyAuthor said...

excited for u! thnks for the love