Friday 1 May 2009

46 YEARS YOUNGER!!

It's my birthday today people and I feel like a little girl once again. Honestly I don't know where I get the energy from. I got my first text greeting at 10 to 6 this morning, it made me giggle...(Yes I was awake!!!) my son came in at 6.30 and presented me with two gifts and a card. ( I tell you that boy is going to make someone a near perfect husband one day!) My daughter sent me some scented candles from Body Shop and my big sis rang me this morning, the texts are just pouring in...it is good and I am blessed.
I mean look how they dressed my desk up at work....that was a lovely surprise.....Yaaaay!!!
In return I went to Tesco's and got in some goodies to share at work! Doughnuts, chocolate cakes...mmmmme yummy for my tummy!

Douuuughnuuuuts Doh






11 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday, those fruity pies look delicious.

new2locs said...

Happy Birthday!!! You look gorgeous!!!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday!! Love that lock color.

Naturally Sophia said...

Happy B-Day!

JUST Euphoria said...

happy birthday, you dont look a day over 20 : )

Nubian1 said...

THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!

msfullroller said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You look fabulous!

Nubian1 said...

Thank you very much msfullroller ; )

anthia-ofo said...

Oh, I hope I'm not late. Happy belated b'day. You look younger!

Nubian1 said...

Thank you Ofo...its still the month of May so its all good. Funny cos its my sisters birthday today and between just you and me and no one else....I nearly forgot to wish her happy birthday!!!! It was 11.15pm so I just got in there my the skin of my teeth. Really dont know what happened there.

Nubian1 said...

Nope, what I meant is that it was her birthday yesterday the 13th of May not today...OBVIOUSLY...he he he.