Friday 29 May 2009

I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED!!





THANK YOU TO 'OFO' & 'EUPHORIA' FOR NOMINATING ME FOR THIS KREATIV AWARD.





I WILL NOW LIST RANDOMLY 7 THINGS I LOVE

1) First and foremost I love life! I treat it like a game of monopoly and the object of the game is to WIN, WIN, WIN!!







2) I love my daughter.











3) I love my son









4) Yep, I love these babies and their size .....JUST RIGHT.










5) I love being creative when the mood takes me, below is a candle holder i purchased from an antiques store and spray painted it to transform into a jewellery stand with lots of room for MORE!!.












6) I love fooling around with my son...this was the response i got when i told him I didn't care if he was on holiday and that he should go to bed!!!'













7) I love my C200 sport coupe SE Merc I got it as an early birthday present to self last year.











I NOW NOMINATE:


1 KITTYLOCKS

2 MY HAIR, MYLIFE, MYWAY

3 TWO ISLAND GIRL

4 MY DREADLOCKED JOURNEY

5 NAPPY BY NATURE

6 LAKIA'S LOCS

7 BUSINGYE'S JOURNEY

4 comments:

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Girl! thank you! What you did is very creative! I love how you represented you 10 loves! I hope you don`t mind if I use a little of your creativity.

God Bless!

Naturally Sophia said...

And I love this post!

Nubian1 said...

@ Nubianlockedprincess: You go right ahead and get CREATIVE!! ; )

@ Naturally Sophia: Why thank you young lady!

JUST Euphoria said...

How cute I am curious to know how you got in your sons hands like that very creative, very deserving of the award