Thursday 16 April 2009

PREPARING FOR GOING SOLO

Can anyone guess what is in this chocolate tin? Wrong not chocolate!
It has all the little tools I need to go solo
And here they all are! Right beside the scissors are my home made locking tools. On the far right is my invisible thread for holding stubborn locks and fixing minor repairs. Did someone just ask 'HOW COME IF ITS INVISIBLE YOU CAN SEE IT?' Honestly.....you try threading the damn thing and you'll soon know about it. No seriously, it just blends on right in there with your hair...its brilliant am sure a lot of you use it. If you don't go get some!
And this is all the work I got to do.......3 MORE WEEKS AND COUNTING.
YIKES......YIKES.....YIKES

6 comments:

Ezme said...

I can't wait to see how you cope with it all. It's such a chore at first but after a while it becomes second nature. Good Luck!

Nubian1 said...

Ezme:

Well if you can do it and hundred others can do it.....I am definately going to do it. Just going to allocate a week and do it and at the end tote up the hours and then the next time, just try and beat the time each time.
Thanks for the good wishes!

anthia-ofo said...

HAHAHA!! Girl, it looks like you're getting ready to do brain surgery! I know how you feel though,I felt very intimidated b4 I did my 1st DIY. I'm in the middle of retightening right now. Did you get the invisible thread from needlecraft? I need some for repairs. email me: ofoprince@yahoo.com

JUST Euphoria said...

U go girl I need a tin something to put my tool in its so small I can see it sliding down my drain U are ready and sound just as excited as me.

Nubian1 said...

Ofo: Expect my mail shortly

Euphoria: Am sooooo proud of you for planning to do the DIY thang! Should be fun reading about each others journey on this particular path. ; )

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Oooh Nubian, I thought you were going to start your own business with the artillary you have in that can! Congrats! I know you will do just fine!I love your hair color!

Thanks for the birthday greeting!